Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1/4 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 300g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- fresh fruit, such as strawberries, orange segments, banana, raspberries and kiwifruit, to serve
- 250g packet marshmallows
- Heat cream in a saucepan over medium heat until almost boiling. Stir in Cointreau.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Pour hot cream mixture over chocolate. Stir with a metal spoon until melted and smooth. Pour into a warm bowl or small ceramic fondue.
- Serve chocolate fondue with fruit and marshmallows.
Super Food Ideas - October 2005, Page 90
Recipe by Dixie Elliott