This super-easy dessert makes the most of summer's beautiful berries.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 cup thickened cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 250g strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 125g raspberries
- 125g blueberries
- Combine yoghurt, cream, orange rind and half the sugar in a bowl.
- Combine berries in a bowl. Reserve one-quarter of the mixed berries. Using a fork, lightly crush remaining berries. Stir in remaining sugar.
- Layer yoghurt mixture and crushed berries in 4 glasses. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits. Top with reserved berries. Serve.
Super Food Ideas - February 2008, Page 44
Recipe by Liz Macri