Birthday Cupcakes Recipe
Container: cupcake tin, mixer
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
|Cook Time: 20 minutes|
|Serving Description: 1 cupcake|
|-||1 package funfetti cake mix or any flavor you like|
|-||15 3/5 ounces canister of frosting, any flavor you like|
| ||sprinkles for decorating|
|-||12 fruit loops|
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
- Spray tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Follow directions on the coke mix box for preparation.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full.
- Bake according to package directions, 18-20 minutes.
- When cupcakes are cool, place on a serving platter.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting.
- Use desired sprinkles to decorate.
- Place one fruit loop on the top of each cupcake and insert a candle into the center of each on and down into the cupcake.