(Tapioca pearls with minced pork stuff)
1 cup small size Tapioca pearl
1/2 cup hot water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 bulb garlic, lettuce,
bird's-eye chillies, coriander
Ingredients for Filling
1 cup minced pork
1 tablespoon pounded garlic,pepper and coriander root
1/4 cup shallot
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoon fish sauce
1cup roughly ground unsalted roasted peanuts
1 cup chopped salted radish
1. Fry pork with garlic, pepper and coriander root until fragrant.
2. Add shallot, salted radish and peanut and mix in.
3. Add sugar and fish sauce to taste.
4. Remove from the heat, leave it to cool, make the dumplings.
5. Fry the garlic until golden brown and fragrant.
6. Knead the tapioca pearl with the hot water until soft.
7. Make the dumpling, about 1inch in diameter.
8. Pinch off the ball of dough and flatten into a circle. Place the stuff in the center of the dough.
9. Pinch edges together to enclose.
10. Steam dumplings about 8 minutes until cooked.
11. Remove from the heat, Top with crisp-fried garlic.
12. Serve warm with lettuce, coriander and bird's-eye chillies.